• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

multi summon

X

xboxps2man

multi summon

i was thinking that i would mod the ghost sword spell into a multiple summon spell but if i dont have any support i wont, is there a need for this mod if so i will try to make this mod

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: multi summon

Im not quite sure what you mean.

X

xboxps2man

i mean would anyone want a spell where insted of 4 swords appering 4 minions

C

Celtam

he means that you could summon zombie armies as a spell, im guessing.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

That would be neat to see, summoning 500 balverines/bandits/rocktrolls/undead

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Well theres already plenty mods of changing what the swords are as for more than 4 im not sure if it can be done.

S

Solus

I think it would be interesting... Give it a shot. :D

X

xboxps2man

what if i could make it so summons could pile up and not just cancil eachother so 4+4+4+4...=army of minions

G

games master2

report your findings of whever it works i mean an army of job against twin blade

S

SandgooseTAMER

Well ther r tutorials to make ur summon Swords to Minions or other creatures
Numbers r to look for them easier for those that r new
1.Open FE and find CREATURE
2.Find CREATURE_MINION_DREADWINGS(Casters)(1211) CREATURE_MINION_WARDOG(Warriors)(1213)
3.Open eiher one you want and export them (dont do anything with them just export them and save them
4.After thats done scroll down for GHOSTLY SWORD(1591)-->(Next step gets a lil harder)
5.Open that and import what you saved recently
6.Click the ""[+] CREATURE""
7.You see a list of alot of letters but dont look at that... Scroll down till u see PBRAIN
8.Click it and on the info on he right.. you sould see ""(int)BrainID"" followed by 3 numbers... replce it with 534...
9.Apply Changes and in Actions Tab Save Mods and Run Fable Congratulations... start inviting friends over cuz your done... when you use the Ghost Sword spell it spawns 1-4 Minions...
COOL NOTE:If you want another model as your summon do but replace step 2 with another CREATURE

S

SandgooseTAMER

Hope my tutorial helped wih this thread... I am also looking for to how to summon more than 4 swords/minions