• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Multiplayer confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darthlime101

Re: Multiplayer confirmed

NO!!!!!! FABLE 2 AS BEEN RUINED!!!! Well, only if multiplayer is an option, like deathmatch or something. I do not, I repeat, do not want to pay to play Fable 2.

U

Unsung Hunter

if there is multiplayer, it doesnt mean u have to pay to play
paying is for mmos

fable 2 can still be multiplayer but no need for pay, check any other multiplayer game, halo 2 and nba 2k7 to name a few, u dont need to pay

it might be good, if it was, like darthlime said, deathmatch.
Personally id love co-op

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I doubt they would make Fable 2 a MMO game as there arent mainly console ones that succeed as alot of kids have consoles and cant pay subscriptions. So i HIGHLY doubt they would do that, i think multiplayer is a possibility though just wonder how it may be implemented.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Phantasy Star Online did alright as a MMORPG for the Dreamcast...but that's about the only successful one I've played.

As for possible Fable 2 multiplayer scenarios I think some kind of "impress the villager" contest type of play might be involved - much like how you did with villagers in Black & White.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24521 said:
Phantasy Star Online did alright as a MMORPG for the Dreamcast...but that's about the only successful one I've played.

As for possible Fable 2 multiplayer scenarios I think some kind of "impress the villager" contest type of play might be involved - much like how you did with villagers in Black & White.

There arent any stand out success stories after that though for them so who would want to risk it?

Peter Molyneux wants to make sure he gives the gamers what they want with Fable 2 after not promising everything he did in Fable so i doubt he would try something so risky.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, to be honest I'd be happy with the gameplay in original Fable but in co-op mode, so any other modes after that would just be an added bonus, since I would've really loved playing Fable with my friends.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24530 said:
Well, to be honest I'd be happy with the gameplay in original Fable but in co-op mode, so any other modes after that would just be an added bonus, since I would've really loved playing Fable with my friends.

I agree, but i bet if it did have a co-op mode it would be over Link Up or Xbox Live.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hopefully, I am not such a big fan of split-screen on most games.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24532 said:
Hopefully, I am not such a big fan of split-screen on most games.

Yeah and it would be hard to pull it off in Fable 2 effectively.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Yes, if Fable 2 will be as graphically impressive as I assume it will, making it split-screen would ruin alot.

P

Poppycock

i think its possible. i mean every time im with my friends playing fable or oblivion there like "its good...but if it was multiplayer it would be better" so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.