• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

murgos dyes and hero dolls

nat4manu

Reaction score
ive just started fable 2 again because ive completed fable 3 100% with every achievement, so i thought i might have ago at all the fable 2 acheivements. would someone please be able to trade me all the hero dolls and murgo dyes if you have them, i will give them straight back after. i just need the 2 acheivements

nat4manu

Reaction score
thanks, the only dye i need is the strawberry blonde one because the glitch wont work for me and i keep getting 1984 points =P. I dont have a mic at the moment so youl just have trade it and il give it right back after.c =)

ktinasaurus

Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing. I just started playing Fable 2 again because I bought Fable 3, but now I don't want to even start Fable 3 until I get the rest of the achievements. Either of you have extra dolls? Right now I only have Theresa and the generic Hero doll. I also need a few dyes (I have Well Red, Gory Glory, Cursed Grey, Wisp White) and a couple of Murgo models (I have 7). If you can trade me for gold coins or anything you might need, just add me. Gamertag is ktinasaurus. Thanks!!!

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Well I think I should officially state that murgo dyes are untradeable as they are dlc, but if anyone needs help finding dyes or statues I'll do what I can. As for dolls I have one Theresa and an endless supply of Luciens. I'll trade Lucien dolls for any others.

Chitowndub

Reaction score
i need the dolls too i just bought fable 2 any hel wouldbe great

ExcellentGuide

Reaction score
This is a total waste to post here. No one comes here for help when they have forum.lionhead.com/