• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My custom pics :P

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: My custom pics :p

..Well I'm a giant skeptic. So It'll be a while before I trust that you're 100% evil and Good.

V

Vegeta

Sephiroxas;77715 said:
I saw horns..and no halo. I don't believe you. :unsure: o_O
I'm pretty sure it's not possible..

When u press H the halo goes away...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;77890 said:
When u press H the halo goes away...

I know....:wacko: o_O But there's still a way to get a close up of the hero without pressing H.
Not to mention I tried using a fable trainer to make myself both evil and good and it didn't work. it crashed my game so I'm slightly more skeptical

F

FableFreak

I tried it and I had a halo, but no horns, yet my skin was still cracked and mottled and my eyes were kinda wierd looking.

M

Marcopolo

using the trainer makes you 300% evil/good so i guess 100 is possible :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

That still doesn't convince me. My game crashed when I tried to use a trainer. And fablefreak ended up with a weird result also. So...

F

FableFreak

FableFreak;77984 said:
I tried it and I had a halo, but no horns, yet my skin was still cracked and mottled and my eyes were kinda wierd looking.

^^^^^
I'm telling you, thats all that happens. Its impossible to have horns and a halo. You can be scary times 100 but no way evil/good.

No offense but I have to say, in my very judgemental yet brutally honest opinion, these are mediocre pics at best...

R

Rhadiel

yes.....but...wen i did this....i was fully good alredy and i just added max evil w/ the trainer

OldBoy

Reaction score

You can create this effect by editing the CHeroMorphDef.

R

Rhadiel

hmmm? wich affect? the halo and horn one?

OldBoy

Reaction score

Rhadiel;78397 said:
hmmm? wich affect? the halo and horn one?

Having all effects of being good and evil at the same time. The flies, butterflies, sunbeams, halo, the effects around the eyes and footsteps. The horns I'm not sure about, never messed with those. ;)

[edit]
It's pretty easy for the horns too, but you can't change it in the CHeroMorphDef as with the other effects. Has to do with the horns being a add-on to the mesh of the hero, while the other effects are just, well, effects.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Rhadiel;78392 said:
yes.....but...wen i did this....i was fully good alredy and i just added max evil w/ the trainer

and I'm telling you, that when I did that. I became evil. When I clicked both (full good & Evil) my game crashed. It's not possible using the trainer :unsure:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Didn't I already post a picture similar to that? Except I was full evil(I needed the berserk spell) and I just donated a lot of money to Avo's temple to make me full good...

R

Rhadiel

droded, do u think, its possible to be full and full at the same time? and have horns AND halo.....plus all the good / evil features

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Naw, But I'm usually full good, but I needed to maxc my guy out for the evil spells... And I was full good except with both effects...