• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Noob Questions

TinyTim

Reaction score
My Noob Questions

What does it mean to strafe? If it is cool can you make your hero strafe?

How do you make a kicked chicken go farther?

How do you enable items in Bowerstone?

Can you change how fast you can run?

Is there a way to get all hair style cards?

okay these are all the questions i have. please answer them and help me in fable.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: My Noob Questions

Strafe? the moving direction you mean? Like strafe to left and right? or am i talking about something completely different?

You have to get stronger and get ya strength abilities up.

Enable items? you using PC? I use Xbox so i dont know.

No you cannot.. unless its a mod. (running)

Umm possibly, I dont ahve them all though..

Haha I wasent too much of help but yeah.

WELCOME!

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

you can only change how fast you run using fable explorer, but its hard to find the tag for it

0cean v0id

just get more runes running hero .FMP it works well for me. getting all style cards. just get Seph's all items chests and they will all be located in lookout point. And to change the chicken hidth/length, open fable ex find the chicken [note there are multiple different kids based on size and color] just change the normal WEIGHT number from like 4 to 0 and they go farther. To enable weapons in bowerstone just get the FMP from the completed mods section and load it. strafing? explain it in better detail please you didn't give me much to work with their

0cean v0id

Nice +rep john doe for pointing out the obvious to me with the region entry... I have noticed it before but never though of trying it lol.

TinyTim

Reaction score

in creature_hero there is E399D7D2 - AbleToStafe set to 0. if i set it to 1 would i be able to move side to side? and thank you for responding to my questions

0cean v0id

Trial and Error is how i learned 90% of what i know, so put it on one, go run fable and see if it works if not try 2 3 4 5 6 and what not, if the hero doesn't have the animation it could be alot more complicated so i recommend trial and error. =D

0cean v0id

so without finding the strafe animation, you probably will not be able to do it with the hero... sorry about that one but when i get done making my city thing ill work on it, if i find it is possible/necessary and i am not to busy with F2

TinyTim

Reaction score

More Questions:
Can you change how big you get from each point of physique?

Can you change the effects your character has when good or evil? (change the halo or horns)

Is it impossible to modify the game to the point where your hero can jump?

Can you mod a game so that you can make your very own spell?

Okay thats all the questions i need/want answered at the moment i'll probably use this thread a lot for questions i have in modding.

TinyTim

Reaction score

TinyTim

Reaction score

is there a way to get an explosion when you hit something with your sword? i only found out how to do it with a bow.