• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Normal Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score
My Normal Day

My Normal Day

See, I was walking down this road with my squirrel, and as usual, he was complaining he lost his nuts, and that really ticks me off. I mean, why can't squirrels just hold onto their own nuts? But anyway, as we are walking down the road, and the squirrel trips over this shoe. He starts swearing at the shoe, and then this pink elephant floats by and crushes my squirrel! It deliberately stomped him! So I kick the elephant in the groin, and it floats high into the sky, perfectly content.

So, now I am squirrel-less, and lonely. So this hamster wanders by, and pegs me with a rabbit pellet, which is strange ya know, cause its a hamster. I start swearing at it, and this killer rabbit comes out and starts humping the hamster! At this point I put down the bottle of milk that I had been swigging, and step out of the pool. I walk into the wall to get another bottle of milk, and I see my sloth marking its territory on my tissue. I start yelling at it, and I whip out my AK-47 and shoot my parakeet, which creates a nuclear meltdown in china.

I sit down and eat my Oscar Meyer wiener sandwich, but I soon spit it out, because the sand is too rough. At this point I am sad, cause my squirrel is gone. So I go buy some buttons to sew on this dog that I had been eyeing for some time. However, before I could buy my dog, some cat came over and bought it first.

Now I am ripped cause I got no squirrel! I wander out into the car, where all my other squirrels used to hang out, swinging on the monkey bars, but no bananas. Alas, today is not my day, as I stepped on another squirrel as I left my car.

I bend down and pick my little buddy up. He waves back to me, and spits in my eye. I dropkick him in the tooth, and his nose falls off. He starts to laugh as my pants fall down and I trip on my fruitcake.

I can't help but laugh at my normal day!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: My Normal Day

Anyone else feel a little crazy after reading that......?

o_O :wacko:

F

FableFreak

Yeah, I feel crazy.... and a little dirty....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;34183 said:
My Normal Day

See, I was walking down this road with my squirrel, and as usual, he was complaining he lost his nuts, and that really ticks me off. I mean, why can't squirrels just hold onto their own nuts? But anyway, as we are walking down the road, and the squirrel trips over this shoe. He starts swearing at the shoe, and then this pink elephant floats by and crushes my squirrel! It deliberately stomped him! So I kick the elephant in the groin, and it floats high into the sky, perfectly content.

So, now I am squirrel-less, and lonely. So this hamster wanders by, and pegs me with a rabbit pellet, which is strange ya know, cause its a hamster. I start swearing at it, and this killer rabbit comes out and starts humping the hamster! At this point I put down the bottle of milk that I had been swigging, and step out of the pool. I walk into the wall to get another bottle of milk, and I see my sloth marking its territory on my tissue. I start yelling at it, and I whip out my AK-47 and shoot my parakeet, which creates a nuclear meltdown in china.

I sit down and eat my Oscar Meyer wiener sandwich, but I soon spit it out, because the sand is too rough. At this point I am sad, cause my squirrel is gone. So I go buy some buttons to sew on this dog that I had been eyeing for some time. However, before I could buy my dog, some cat came over and bought it first.

Now I am ripped cause I got no squirrel! I wander out into the car, where all my other squirrels used to hang out, swinging on the monkey bars, but no bananas. Alas, today is not my day, as I stepped on another squirrel as I left my car.

I bend down and pick my little buddy up. He waves back to me, and spits in my eye. I dropkick him in the tooth, and his nose falls off. He starts to laugh as my pants fall down and I trip on my fruitcake.

I can't help but laugh at my normal day!

Wow..:lol::lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ok, so I go away for, like, three/four days- and this is what happens?? My head hurts...

Status
Not open for further replies.