• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need A modding partner/mesher

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score
Need A modding partner/mesher

I need someone who can mesh, and then teach me how to texture then i can add texture to there meshes, like some of u may know i am a bit of a gun when it comes to drawing but i suck at 3d , so if anyone wants to be my partner that would be great.

Here are mods i would like to accomplish with a partner.

A Obsidian/Golen Lion Head Helm. ( althought im not sure bout golden, or i could just make it a realistic one )

A Minotaur Head/Bull Head Helm ( A Bull :D make u look like a demon )

A Nice Spiked brassard ( A plate body that only plates the arm )

and what ever my partner wants to do.

I love fable & Fable 2 And I wan't to make heaps of mods for this mean game and i really hope i can find a partner, because i was thinking bout making meshs and 3d stuff and tryed and failed so, i thouught this would be an excelent option. and i know this may sound silly but i want me and a partner to have banners and stuff and try bring back the fable mod community :D

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score
Re: Need A modding partner/mesher

I'm thinking about buying a PC soon... If so, I'll join you.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Haha, after I posted that I realized that I have an old PC with nothing on it except Internet Explorer and antivirus software. I'll buy a better graphics card and set it up.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Haha, after I posted that I realized that I have an old PC with nothing on it except Internet Explorer and antivirus software. I'll buy a better graphics card and set it up.

Btw, I have another friend who might get into it, if you want to have another person with slight modding experience (Just a couple things on GTA 3, but he will figure zfe and AE out fast, seeing as to he already has TLC)

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

yea the more the better pimpin!