• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEED A TOY BOW BAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
Okay, my child in this game requires a toy bow to further our relationship. However, I have tore Albion to pieces looking for one stupid toy bow, and for some reason, I think my saved game was meant to not have any. I am not about to start stealing from places either, so just keep that in mind. Also keep in mind that I own every acquirable building there is, but all the houses are rented out. If anyone knows where I can get one, or has a bunch you can trade with me online, please pm me so I can get that out of the way. Please reply soon. Thank you.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
I only find them by stealing, so I would've suggested you do that, but I have another solution; If you kept the Orphanage running, you're free to check around there, that's where I'd look, or if you're King, go to the Castle and look in the kid's room in the King's Suite. I'd trade one to you, but I'm rather busy lately. Best of luck!

AlmaMare

Reaction score
I've seen those for sale in a shop in Aurora. I'll buy one and send it to you, what's your gamertag?

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
I've tried all of that. Still no luck. Someone will just have to trade with me. I'll be on later today. If someone has one, just add me and join my game later today

AlmaMare

Reaction score
Already got the bows, I will add you and send them when I get home. Btw, you are on PC, right?

AlmaMare

Reaction score
Aw dang it, I guess I can't send it then :x sorry, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.