• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaddon

Reaction score
ok so i just finished the game and?*spoilers*

i saved elise also i told her to dump her fiance! but i cant find her now! where is she!?!? also! can i get more heroic swords? my sword barely changed and they said i can make many combinatiosn so how the hell do i even get to that?!

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
ok so i just finished the game and?*spoilers*

i saved elise also i told her to dump her fiance! but i cant find her now! where is she!?!? also! can i get more heroic swords? my sword barely changed and they said i can make many combinatiosn so how the hell do i even get to that?!
SPOILER ALERT - - i have one game completed where i told her to dump boyfriend. on my exploration of bowerstone industrial i found her seating in the front yard of the orphanage. and she is still there. If your talking about the Hero Sword, you can get another hero sword when you start another game, my sword has a bone handle from killing lots of hollowmen, feats in combat caused weapon to have an exotic look, treasure hunting abilities transform the design of weapon, develops a copper hue due the large number of shields earned. Slaughter of alot of balverines and wolves, it will gave weapon a blood like aura, kill alot of shadowmen, it will give a black smoke aura. these are some examples i got off my other completed games.

Status
Not open for further replies.