• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New here!

D

Darlon

New here!

Hi, I've been a Fable fan for years and looking forward to Fable 2.

I hope I can be a valuable member of this Fable community :).

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: New here!

Hey welcome to the forums.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

hi!

And Blu Phoenix... meat popsicle? I dare you to google image that and tell us what you find.

S

ScareCrow

hahaha your so sinister!

Meat Popsicle..

Haha Gidday!

B

BURNHAMAK

new here. i don't want to start off negative, but i really hate what they've done with this site. how they had everything a few months ago was MUCH easier to navigate and find stuff than it is now. all i want is to see some updates on the game but i see so many links for things that have nothing to do with the game. and when is the last time anyone could view some of the art for the new game? it was easy to do so earlier this year but now there is either nothing to view or too difficult to find.

R

Rhadiel

hi Darlon^^...it sound as if i said Darling....creepy lol

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Greetings mate! Welcome 'aboard ye ol' seadog ;)

R

Rhadiel

Devalion;111909 said:
hi!

And Blu Phoenix... meat popsicle? I dare you to google image that and tell us what you find.

i looked it up on google...nutin nasty on front page:ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

BURNHAMAK;111969 said:
new here. i don't want to start off negative, but i really hate what they've done with this site. how they had everything a few months ago was MUCH easier to navigate and find stuff than it is now. all i want is to see some updates on the game but i see so many links for things that have nothing to do with the game. and when is the last time anyone could view some of the art for the new game? it was easy to do so earlier this year but now there is either nothing to view or too difficult to find.

The set up of the forum hasn't changed, one bit since I've joined. And I've been here for a really long time. o_O

There's tons of threads, and links to things about fable and fable 2 all over the place.

And if you're talking about images in the gallery, well we are having some technical difficulties. The site was hacked a little ways back and Steve's having a bit of trouble getting the gallery back together. :(

F

fablefreak323

that sucks about the gallery.. I for one find it easy to navigate through this site. This is the PERFECT site for talking about fable IMHO^_^

R

Rhadiel

the website hasnt changed at all....maybe ur confused with another site...

F

fablefreak323

about this meat popsicle thing... is there a story behind this or something..?

Edit 1
Then again... I don't want to know...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome welcome and another welcome for good luck....or something...nice to have you here :D

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;111886 said:
Hey welcome to the forums.

Hey,I seen you around,and I got a Question.I'm a villger in the froums,and how to people have hero and stuff like that on the side.You have a legend by side you.How DO I become LEGEND?

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums...I will tell you what I tell all other newcomers; you will address me as Dark_Master, Dark Lord, or the Dark One. Get it? Got it? Good.