• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Kari art

K

Karioudo

New Kari art

Thought I should upload something again, since I haven't been active for a while. We still have problems with internet and it's still not 100 % ¬¬

ANYWAY!

(if someone could change it into a thumbnail...?:p)
This is Mephistopholes but I - and everyone else - just calls him Meph. I've had this character for 2 years now, and he's my most important character. And my alter ego:p
He's a dark mage, specializing in Necromancy, 'cause Necromancy is cool.

He was originally created as the main bad guy for this story I was working on with a friend. We had a site for it with a rpg, fanfiction, fanart, music, concept art, humor, everything.
It was really a lot of fun to work on, until around after two months after I created Meph, out site got deleted. By who? That same friend I worked together with. And when I asked her why later on, she said, "Because I suddenly hated you". I mean, wtf? It was pretty big blow in the face when I found out, because in one go I just lost more then a years worth of work, and a good friend.

So yeah. Anyway, I'm REALLY happy with this piccer, so I thought I'd share ^-^
It's 100 % digital; sketched in Photoshop CS, inked in openCanvas 3+ and finished in CS again. Took me 6 á 8 hours or so.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: New Kari art

Thumbnail added, thats a really impressive art piece +rep for sure and good to see more work from you ^_^

K

Kaireg

Wow....thats great....You should apply him at Drowtale's forum as a ....crap, forgot how to spell their clan name....they focus in what ud call 'necromancy' and other stuff....except yes, they are majorally emo.
Id love to make a story with u and your character:D

K

Karioudo

Thank you for the thumb, Drakan ^-^ Glad you like~

Kaireg;71161 said:
Wow....thats great....You should apply him at Drowtale's forum as a ....crap, forgot how to spell their clan name....they focus in what ud call 'necromancy' and other stuff....except yes, they are majorally emo.
Id love to make a story with u and your character:D
A story? Hmz, depends on what you have in mind:p I'm pretty protective when it comes to this character:lol:*tugs his collar*
I'm glad you like him though ^-^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Karioudo;71199 said:
Thank you for the thumb, Drakan ^-^ Glad you like~

No problem at all, yeah i really like it. The colours and overall detail and design in it is superb!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

oh I saw this picture on deviantart. Good work :thumbsup:

K

Kaireg

Well, a story we work on together...

Just so I know for sure, did you draw that picture? If so, if we were to team up, and use both our characters in the same 'universe' with a storyline n such.....I could make a text/book version, and you could make a comic of it.....If it interests you, PM me and we can discuss it:D

A

Ashta

wow, that's pretty good.
I like it how you painted the details :thumbsup:

K

Karioudo

Kaireg;71211 said:
Well, a story we work on together...

Just so I know for sure, did you draw that picture? If so, if we were to team up, and use both our characters in the same 'universe' with a storyline n such.....I could make a text/book version, and you could make a comic of it.....If it interests you, PM me and we can discuss it:D
Yeah, I did draw it:lol: Meph and the drawing are 200 % mine :p Check your PM~

Ashta;71224 said:
wow, that's pretty good.
I like it how you painted the details :thumbsup:
Thank you ^-^ Glad you like~