• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to forums (moved)

DamionRayne

Reaction score
Hello all, gamer tag is DamionRayne on xBox live. Brand new to the forums but I'm a Fable 2 and 3 player. I've got a female character that's played through the main storyline legitimately (aka with out dupes or money cheats) and has kept all promises and made all the good guy decisions without losing a single civy at the end battle. I don't know why people say this is hard, just takes patience.

Anyway, give me a look up on Xbox live! I'd love to trade weapons, help new gamers out, and I'm willing to offer my fem for achievements as well.

-DR

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome...again!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Hey there Diamon. I've done my playthrough as a virtuous hero, and couldn't seem to rescue all. But it's most likely patience as you said indeed.

Anyway, welcome. Enjoy. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums, hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^

DamionRayne

Reaction score
Hey there Diamon. I've done my playthrough as a virtuous hero, and couldn't seem to rescue all. But it's most likely patience as you said indeed.

Anyway, welcome. Enjoy. ^_^

It took a while, and owning every single piece of property in the game helps. Though you only need the millfields houses and all the businesses in the game and a lot of patience to do all the side quests and collectible searches.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
hey there.
i've got a male character and a female character, so if you want to elope with either one, i don't mind.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I was sitting here going "without losing a single civy at the end battle?" What the **** is he talking about?

Then I went CRAP! The bastard's talking about F3. ****ing figures. I hate you now, going and spoiling the ending. There's a big battle! And you have to try to keep civilians alive! I know too much!

But welcome anyway.