• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New To Modding? We/I Need help =]

V

Vipersoul-TLC

New To Modding? We/I Need help =]

New to modding?

Now, Im new to modding, I've been modding for about a week on fable, and Ive seem to come up with a few problems, i'm not sure how to do alot of things, which will make it funner for me, and or anyone else. Now Heres the thing :

1. Changing amount of items or appearance of weapons, like so, changing a stick to look like the sword of aeons.
2. Changing my age, appearance and clothing to anything i want, any turtorial that i've seen, doesn't seem to click in my mind, or won't work at all.
3. Being scarlet robe, you'r sister or anyone else thats not in the mesh list.
4. Changing amout of cash.
5. Changing power of Skills, E.G Changing Lightning to 50k Per hit or so.
6. Changing EXP
7. Anyone other things that have become difficult

Anyone could send me any links with the turtorials of each one, not a site with only a few, but ither the link to the turtorial of the percific one? New to modding, So, im kinda dumb to this.

Thanks. :w00t:

Btw... Anyone spotted the Chicken the size of the house, I Think its just a LEGEND But No one has seen the mesh of it? Weird, And no one has spawn it ither. I think im right =]

I think i know how to get the chicken, Win the chicken hat, Kick the chicken, Make sure you acherly dressed like a chicken, Walk about every where and See if anything happens? Im too lazy to do it ==]]

P.s Reply In a thread Please!