• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to this Forum, How would I go about..

D

Dudemcguy

New to this Forum, How would I go about..

Changeing your Visibility permanantly. Im thinking of doing a youtube video when I get My F:TLC back, and have forgotten all about modding (I just saw Albion Explorer, it jogged this site back into my memory).

Bacicly, I want to be a Ghost, Unseen. If anyone can link me to any mods, or tell me how to do so, that would be great (Credit goes to you if I make the video).

Also, Im thinking of starting a Project, Its very ambitios, But im thinking of using Fables engine, and makeing it into a Kingdom hearts style game, this will involve completely changing the textures and meshes, But hell. Think of the end result.

But ill save that 'Til I get a little more used to blender and albion.. and once I get my game back. :sly:

Z

Zingo

Re: New to this Forum, How would I go about..

Welcome to the forums!

You could pm one in the satff, like Tsuyu and I'm sure they will answer your questions about the status-thingy.

And nice idea for a mod !

D

Dudemcguy

Hmm, Im just guessing that The keyblade could be a 2 handed sword script, With a different Mesh/Modal. Im going through everything in the game that needs to be changed, But I reckon I could recyclye Most of the lands (the arena as olympus).

But.. I better not get ahead of myself..

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

this would require sound file edits, which currently are not possible

it would possibly require new animations for keyblades, currently not possible

it would require new collision meshes, which will be possible soon, but not quite yet

it would require extensive modeling and texturing and whatnot.

it would most likely require heightmap editing and npc nav data edits, which would require a ton of guesswork and hex editing.

but if you are truely commited, it is mostly possible

0cean v0id

morerunes;172561 said:

it would require new collision meshes, which will be possible soon, but not quite yet

it would most likely require heightmap editing and npc nav data edits, which would require a ton of guesswork and hex editing.

An assload of time to do more affective stuff...

D

Dudemcguy

morerunes;172561 said:

I see the Problem, I could allways delete the cutscenes, But character speech would not make sense.

morerunes;172561 said:
Actually, I've found the Two handed sword animations Work a treat.

morerunes;172561 said:
Pm me when they find a way ;)

morerunes;172561 said:
I realise this, But I will not be the only one on the team, With any luck, I could establish a team when Im (any) good and ready.

morerunes;172561 said:
Hmm, Mabie I outa dial it down to just the arena then for now..

As I said, Its out there, But it could be a step folward. but right now, I think Ill try and work out the visibility thing.

morerunes;172561 said: