• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Weapones And Clothing

J

Jack's Evil

New Weapones And Clothing

I Create A New Mod What Containing A New Weapons And Clothing.

This Is A Link For A Chest:
Box.net - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, Online Storage, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Send Files
This Is A link For A Trader:
Box.net - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, Online Storage, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Send Files

How To Install:
1. Download It And Extrect(It Will Be Zip)
2. Open Fable Explorer
3.Open It (When You Saved it)
4.Wait Sec or Two
5.Click Actions-->>Save Mods And Run Fable.
6.The Chest Will Be Outside The Guild

Use That Guide To All The Things You Download

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: New Weapones And Clothing

that's low, that's very low. you NEED!!!!! to stop releasing other peoples mods as your own.:realmad: and just as a heads up I'm going to do this to all your post's until you get that in your head.

J

Jack-OF-Blade

Thanks For Making This Mod . +Rep

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

omg you did not just do that you are messed up if wat i think you did is wat u did you just gave yourself rep by creating a new profile if that is true that is lower than posting other peoples mods as you own there are just too many similarity's between the profile 3/4 games on your gamertag re the same and the avatar is the same the name is really close and the age is also incredibly close your messed up man

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Stop stealing others work. It isnt nice.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jack's Evil;170023 said:
Shut The **** Up

Warning added.

In future when you post other peoples work please credit them accordingly.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Jack's Evil;170023 said:
Shut The **** Up

Hahaha !:lol: you sound rediculus (spelling) Oh and just so all of you know I saw that so far he has 3 profiles jacks evil jack-of-blade and evil devil so if your going to keep this up I'm just going to do this more and more until you stop and I,m giong to have to say that your :wacko: if you think were stupid enough to believe these are your mods and are three seperate people well then your stupid as heck I mean how would we know how to mod if we where that stupid!!! so in other words stop releasing these mods as your own, don't make more than one account and stop taking us for a bunch of idiots because at least whe know how to mod. P.S. if you don't like this post than look in your should I be good or evil post.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Having checked IP addresses amongst other details, it certainly does look like someone is trying to pull a fast one here. Your Jack-Of-Blade account and Evil Devil account are hereby closed unless you can give me damned strong confirmation that you are not creating multiple accounts.

Pull a stunt like this again and you're banned without notice.

Any questions, PM me.

EDIT: Nah, screw it. I'm not going to be nice about this because I cannot be bothered with such a lame attempt to break the rules. You're banned for creating three profiles which is against the rules and I suggest if you're going to try something like this elsewhere in future that perhaps you learn how to make it look at least slightly real :rolleyes:

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

nicely put angel and james lol

OldBoy

Reaction score

Hmmm... Someone stealing my work eh? Thanks for the ban, and for noticing the fact that those mods werent his.