• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Experience needed mod!!!! I found This by mistake So if Some One else has sorry!

R

Repta1615

No Experience needed mod!!!! I found This by mistake So if Some One else has sorry!

I Know How to make it where you can level up Without any experience at all But i haave One problem. When i Load the mod with FE For some reason my character goes for Age 21 to 65 in 3 minutes can any one tell me why and how to fix this problem. if anyone can tell me I'd be Grateful!

R

reyure

Re: No Experience needed mod!!!! I found This by mistake So if Some One else has sorr

or use a trainer
where u can pick ur age

T

The2NerdyOnes

Re: No Experience needed mod!!!! I found This by mistake So if Some One else has sorr

How do you make your character max?(I'm still new to modding :D)

R

Repta1615

The2NerdyOnes;152533 said:
How do you make your character max?(I'm still new to modding :D)

1 Open up FE.
2 scrol down till you see Hero stats and double click.
3 Click on Main Hero Stats!(#2519)
4 This opens a new window In this window click on the + and scroll down till you find Skills and Attributes.
5 click on it. And a list will Open.
6 Now change the numbers In (int)Experience Cost to zero Type in (0). Make sure you do this to them all.
7 When done Click Apply changes and Then click on Actions then save and run! I hope this helps...

By the way this is only for Strength(Health,Toughness,Strength.) Skill(Speed,Accuracy,Guile.) and Magic power.:ninja::cool:

I forgot Before you use this Mod make sure you use The No Old age mod.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definition Editing => Easy Old Age effect removal.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

yep..its great to have all your skills maxed and still look young. it lets you know that youre not older than mom...or your sister...or the guildmaster...etc...

A

Andyfellow

how about the renown level how do i change that?

S

Scythe_

yeah so im an idiot and deleted the evil crap how can i get that back???

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

restore from a backup