• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noob looking for a quick helping hand

L

LittleRabbit

Noob looking for a quick helping hand

Alright so I used to add a bunch of weapons and armors into the game in the past, but now I cant even seem to get FableExplorer to work. I used to be able to open it and it worked right away, but now when i open it, the sig that shows up before anything stays there as long as you have the program open, and the program doesn't give any activity out, it just makes the ding sound whenever you try to click on it.

This problem has been causing me stress and trouble for a few hours now, and I've decided to give up and see what the pro's can do to help!

Thanks for the help :)
LittleRabbit

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: Noob looking for a quick helping hand

if you press space an error will show

L

LittleRabbit

Of course it'll work when I uninstall fable, haven't even reinstalled it yet :p going to reinstall.. had to uninstall due to the black screen issue >.<' so much work for a game.. lol oh well pick up my fable II in 3 days :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

LittleRabbit;217029 said:
Of course it'll work when I uninstall fable, haven't even reinstalled it yet :p going to reinstall.. had to uninstall due to the black screen issue >.<' so much work for a game.. lol oh well pick up my fable II in 3 days :D

My laptop can't handle a Fable game. I tried to download it once and I was lacking in something. I can't remember, what it was. :(
But I have TLC, and play that when I can't stand the wait. I hope I get mine at least by Friday.