• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ok new problem with spawning

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
Ok new problem with spawning

Im using Choc to spawn chests, I go to heros guild complex, I hit new item, the chest, which is openable then i position it where i want and add plat helm, I make a new chest and add plat torso, i make a new chest and do the rest of the suit. But for some reason. I cant add all in one chest with out it just sitting there waiting to do something.. I can hear music.. but it just freezes. Any ideas? I thought using the program choc would get rid of the need for mistakes? usually the plat shirt makes the chest not be able to be used.. That was with albion explore.. But now idk whats up. I read where alot of people have problems spawning. I didnt for a while, but now i seem to be having problems.. Thanks in advance

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ok new problem with spawning

Well im using cbox, I just insert the chest, Then go to ctcchest then add the item i want. It will still sit there, It shows the items name, Just no item. And its frozen, I was reading more and i read that it might be because i added the chest in the region where i already opened a chest? Idk All the mods worked fine, Only using 4, droodeds plat armor retexture, Physical shield sound and glow remove, and slow time spell mod.

OK i know what it was and now i have no problems. I put the armor mod on before i even had the armor. I was spawning the modded plat armor. Now i made a new game, backed up all the files. And then made a chest with the normal plat armor. Then i just uploaded the mod and no problems. I dont think its a good thing to spawn the armor with the mod.. But idk. I just know that i dont have a problem.. So you were right, It was the mod. But it worked on the game before. So i dont really know