• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Okami

• Thread starter Darkside Hazuki
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkside Hazuki

Okami

Well, I didn't see any topics for this excellent game, so I thought I'd make one and fill you folks in. I picked up Okami for PS2 the other day, and so far, it's very fun. It has kind of a Wind Waker feel to its graphics and gameplay -- action/adventurey, I've discovered, and the whole Celestial Brush thing plays well and intuitively. I'm already torn between playing either it or Fable at the moment.

So, yeah. Fellow Fable fans, you'd probably really like this one. Give it a rent or just buy it -- I don't think you'll be disappointed.

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Okami

never heard of it... what's the premise of the game?

D

Darkside Hazuki

I'll just go ahead and type what it says on the back of the case, since it can probably explain better than I can. Thank you, Okami case.

"You possess the power of a god, but face the world in the form of a wolf. You have the power to create and destroy. Faced with your greatest challenge, to restore order and beauty to a world laid barren by evil, you must overcome the odds against you.

*An epic journey through a breathtaking landscape.
*Use innovative controls to 'Paint' your desired powers.
*Fight against a wide variety of mystical, but deadly enemies.
*Communicate with unique characters.
*Expand your god-like powers as you progress through the game."

I guess that sums it up. It's scored high marks through the presses thus far, too.

H

Hexadecimal

sounds interesting... I do need to pick up a new game, and all the ones I've been waiting on are taking FOREVER to come out... maybe I should look for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.