• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old Archon Tower Release

W

Whatever..

Re: Old Archon Tower Release

I just wonder, is there any chance to add things in the last room in the tower? The highest. >.<

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Thanks to morerunes for all the help you have given this community since joining - it has been much appreciated and will also be missed ^_^

W

Whatever..

Btw, who is Archon? o-O

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

Thanks Angel

(psst!... I think I'm only taking a long break, you can probably expect to see me some time in the future (perhaps next summer??), but this break is long overdue, and I was bored with modding fable. No promises though)

To be honest, I don't remember who Archon is, but he's mentioned in the game I believe

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hope you do come back ;) - even if it's not to mod, it'll be nice to see you around and once Fable 2 reaches PC (if it does) you'll have plenty to play with, I'd imagine ;)

W

Whatever..

There is Archons Armour IN-Game if you could place them as chest up in the tower! : )

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

oh, don't worry. I still check messages and stuff around the forums, but I would like to eventually finish up TNW and my other mods, I feel like I left the forums in a time of need, because a lot of people were leaving