• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG I FOUND SOMETHING SWEEET ON FE!!!!!!!!!!

B

Briar Rose

OMG I FOUND SOMETHING SWEEET ON FE!!!!!!!!!!

WOW i found the coolest thing. In FE, I clicked on Brain, then BRAIN_WIFE, and I can change what my wife does and stuff......it sounds cool, but unfortunately, I have NO CLUE how to change it and everything....cna someone explain this to me how to do it?

P.S-I need to know how to make backup files too :blush:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: OMG I FOUND SOMETHING SWEEET ON FE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can swap brains but I don't know about modifying them. I think the Brain is what determines the reactions so they have to have the scripts in the environment to have something to react to.

Someone feel free to correct/amend what I'm saying

B

Briar Rose

ya, thats what tis like but i dunno how to change their brains.....

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

it´s rather complicated

OldBoy

Reaction score

Albion Knight;141910 said:
I'm pretty sure you can swap brains but I don't know about modifying them. I think the Brain is what determines the reactions so they have to have the scripts in the environment to have something to react to.

Someone feel free to correct/amend what I'm saying

The brain determines what a creature does; as in what actions it can perform. Like sleeping, look for enemies, follow enemies, follow the player, light candles, go to the pub, wander around etc. ect.

A brain entry contains a list of those actions, and you can delete or add items to that list.

The rest of the stuff in the brain entry is mostly unknown. Although it is likely a part of it contains the priority of the actions...