• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oops...

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: Oops...

Cool!

+rep 4 U!

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

lol, thanks, i dont know if i added my hero_hulk picture... guess not, anyways, i cant remember where i downloaded the bmorph, i think it was morerunes stuff, but im on my new comp and i have FireFox so i dont have my old faves... :ninja::hmm:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Trying to sneak around like a ninja! :lol:

+rep. You should texture his skin green and then morph him again.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

couldn't get him to sneak, but i do have something funnier to show you, berserk morph is smaller than his regular morph so.... MEET MINIHULK!!! THE ULTIMATE EVIL IN A BITE SIZED PACKAGE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA *COUGH COUGH* sorry, cant do that for to long :ninja:;) ill upload the pictures ASAP

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

You better!!!

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

Wow! Glad to see people using my b-morph app! I was getting worried that it was going to be completely useless and unwanted. Not to mention a waste of my time.

+ rep

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

yeah, i love this thing, give me a little time, if i can just figure out whats wrong with the pelvis part... i have another project you guys will get a kick out of ;)

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

many many many apologies for double posting, i just wanted to ask while im at it, anyone want to make a request while im screwing around with the bone morphs? im really bored and dont have anything to do the rest of the weekend... cars broken :ninja::hmm: