• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Platinum armour and Greataxes retexture

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Hello everyone here that is reading this... Don't act like your not reading it... You still are...
Anyway, this is a retexture for the platinum armour aswell as all greataxes in the game.
I was bored and thought, hey, why not make some really luminecent, spirally armour and weapons? I then continued with my everyday... day... and then came back to doing this.
So, just to clarify. This mod WILL REPLACE THE OTHER TEXTURES so I recommend making BACKUPS.
For a guide how to make texture backups try the retexturing for dummies thread, think something was in there. If there isn't a guide in there tell me and I will take the time to write up a guide. I had to split this in two as it was larger than the 1MB limit.

By the way I'm putting a secondary fmp in the axe file which will replace the kill beetles quest at the start of the game and give you some goodies, including platinum armour... no greataxe though...
So without further mountain dew... Erm... Nevermind... Here you go...
View attachment 337 View attachment 338

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
If you have any question feel free to ask. If there's something wrong with the mod please tell me as I have never uploaded a mod before.