• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pre-Order Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseman

Reaction score
I'm having an issue trying to find my pre-order downloaded items.
1. Inquisitor Sword
2. Tattoos

I already have access to the armory and dressing room, but as i cycle through my clothing items/make up/tatoos, none of my preorder sets are showing up.

The sword isn't showing up either, but I did get the other in-game free download from the shop with the hammer and the rifle. That already showed up as gifts and now in my inventory. Please assist. Thanks.

perdohdoh

o.O
Reaction score
from what i have been readin all day you have to start the game up like normal after turning your 360 off completely. then go your sanctuary, and open up the gifts you see, in the map room along the wall, next to your dog. if that does not work then another option is to restart your story and make sure you have the files downloaded onto your hard drive. last but not least, if that still does not work , then you will have to pass a certain part in the game and they will show up. other sources have said that you have to wait for lion head to send them to you in the gift que. so i would reccomend readin up or wait and see what lion headf studios says.
none of this is promised to work, and i have yet to try it out since i am stuck in one of my courses right now, but best of luck to anyone(including you) to resolving this problem.

If you solve the mystery, please do tell.

Horseman

Reaction score
So far it's a no go. I downloaded everything before I started the game the first time. When i realized that the game was referencing my Fable II (EVIL) character, I went and started over after deleting that unfinished Fable II toon so that Fable III would reference my (SAINT) Male character that finished through to the end. I got the gift boxes for the free stuff that was already in the sanctuary store, but none of the pre-order stuff came through yet. Seems silly that it wouldn't be instant. I'd hate to lose the progress I have simply to get this stuff, but I sure would love to get it considering i paid a little extra to get it.

Horseman

Reaction score
managed to get my DLC and pre-order stuff. I got just after completing parts of the story. Just suddenly all dropped in my sanctuary. ....

Horseman

Reaction score
yeah we'll be getting all DLC (i think) in the form of a gift.

perdohdoh

o.O
Reaction score
well then it looks like i do not have to start over:D thanks for the heads up man.

Status
Not open for further replies.