• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pretty complicated request...

W

wtfnubzerg

Pretty complicated request...

Can someone model a Warglaive Of Azzinoth for me? Here's a link to a picture of it.

http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/30249.jpg <--- Click.

I'm thinking that the green glow would be hard to do, so if you can do the basic blade shape that would be awesome. I know absolutly zero about modelling though, so I can't really help with the process...

P

pugmod

Re: Pretty complicated request...

well im not a modder but if you look up on re texturing open a wep in fable then find the image of your wow wep like how fable shows thier swap em around could work i dunno

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You could just add the model and make new entries. Making this sound simpler than it is. I haven't ever tried this before.

W

wtfnubzerg

But the prob is is that I don't know where to find a model of it. :\

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

If you have World of Warcraft, just search and sift through the game files I guess.

D

DireDarknil

I'm not sure if it can be found in there, WoW files are mainly n the server I think. If not you might need something like an MPQ viewer, which is used to mod blizzard games, then you can look inside the game files, and hopefully find your model.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Just found a WoW model viewer. Maybe I'll search through the files. And what do you think that many gigs of space is used up for?

W

wtfnubzerg

It's used for the patching and fixing of bugs, terrain, npc brains, INSTANCES/RAIDS (mainly), flight pathing, boat pathing, spells, loading screens, chat, UI, text files, and stuff like that. I've played WoW since like, 2 years before Burning Crusade...I've looked for textures and models in the files before out of pure curiosity. :\ But thanks, I'd of never thought of using a PServer model viewer.