• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with trainer.

Venorik

Reaction score
Problem with trainer.

Hello, its my first time here, and the first time i encountered a problem with a trainer :)

Ok, i downloaded the +24 Trainer but... its not working. i have no idea whats going on. I turn it on, run fable, activate one of the options and nothing happens.
I tried everything that came up to mind, so now i come for your help :p

I basically downloaded this trainer just because of the age toggle, because i hate aging in the game xD So if you know a trainer that works only for age, give me a link please. If not, please, give me a detailed explenation on how the hell i use the trainer :D

Venorik

Reaction score
Re: Problem with trainer.

No, what i mean, that NONE of the options work. not at all.

I activated god mode, endless will energy, i tried every option actualy, but none of them worked. I will try your suggestion, and i hope it would work... i think i would try other trainers as well, maybe they would work... but as far as i saw the +24 trainer is the only one who allows you to toggle your age :(

I choose my age at the trainer options, but the age doesnt change, its still 58. i set it to 18... nope, still 58.

Maybe im activating it wrong or something? I activate the trainer, then run the game, load a profile adn then load a save, Alt-tab to the desktop, choose an option in the trainer. am i doing something incorrectly?

Venorik

Reaction score

The Worf trainer works perfectly, i have the problem only with the +24.

I did what you told, and no luck. didnt work, none of the things in the trainer works :(

Venorik

Reaction score

I use Administrator, its the only one i have
Avast
Xp SP2
English
Yes, i use a no-cd.

Venorik

Reaction score

Hmm, im baffled. i done, even shut down Avast, still, it doesnt work.

It just refuses to work lol! Anywa, ive read some articles about aging in the game and i decided to make some experiments... hope it would work.