• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 Controller Renamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
PS3 Controller Renamed

After eight years of the DualShock controller being the companys primary PlayStation controller, the loss of vibration functionality has forced Sony to rename it. The PlayStation 3s standard controller will be now be called SixAxis, referring to its ability to sense six degrees of movement.

It will sell for approx $43 when it comes out in Japan and will run for almost 30 hours on a single charge via USB. Other accessories announced are the USB Memory Card Adapter, available at launch for about $13, which will allow you to transfer PS1 and PS2 saves to the PS3, and the PS3 Blu-ray remote for roughly $31, which will come out on December 7.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: PS3 Controller Renamed

No more vibrating? I guess they will lose all female customers then! *Drum roll* Thank you...thank you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25073 said:
No more vibrating? I guess they will lose all female customers then! *Drum roll* Thank you...thank you.

No they apparently had a disagreement with the company who designs the dualshock for them and so they made sony remove it!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Good thing I say - For some reasons I always get a tingling pain in my palm after I've played with the Dual-Shock active, so I've never really bothred to play with it on.

F

flamingsquirrel

what? I've played games without force feedback...they kinda suck, well, I don't really like PS2 controller at all, but I like the force feedback in xbox and GC controllers. besides, with the loss of vibratoin, Jackl Tompson can't say you get "A pleasent buzz for every inocent person you kill in your murder simulator"

and $40 for one controller? jeez that system is expensive!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;25100 said:
what? I've played games without force feedback...they kinda suck, well, I don't really like PS2 controller at all, but I like the force feedback in xbox and GC controllers. besides, with the loss of vibratoin, Jackl Tompson can't say you get "A pleasent buzz for every inocent person you kill in your murder simulator"

and $40 for one controller? jeez that system is expensive!

Thats sony for you, they fall out with many developers then make up etc and plus they are the most expensive company by far!

Status
Not open for further replies.