• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about modding & transferring to a disc

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Question about modding & transferring to a disc

I don't know if somebodies asked this, or this is a newb question ehr w/e, I havent modded ever but I will be soon and I have this question about modding say for instance I modded my disc so that im Jack of Blades,could I put that on a blank disc and put it on my 360? Would that be easy is it just copy and pasting codes? and maybe put it on Fable 2 when it comes out?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Question about modding & transferring to a disc

Simply put, no its not that easy and theres no chance you would simply be able to put it straight into Fable 2. I dont mod Fable myself, however i know its not anywhere as simple as that. Adding Mods to consoles is also a whole other range of modding.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

OK thx thats all i wanted to know, because on Oblivion my friend just put an a disc and now the ppl dont were bras

S

Solus

jack;164064 said:
OK thx thats all i wanted to know, because on Oblivion my friend just put an a disc and now the ppl dont were bras

He may have a modded Xbox

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

no im sure he didnt they also used to do it with laura craft from the origanal tombraider so that she was naked, they had to change the rating of oblivion because of the mod but luckily i got it before it was changed.

T

Tanro

No its not that simple. It may work for some 360 games that people have done the right code changes to and even then you would need an Xbobx with the samsung drive and the Xtreme Firmware. Then you would have to rip your disc down the patch apply the patch and repack the iso and then burn that to a DVD +R DL disc.

I dont know if you can play backup copies of original Xbox games on a modded 360 but, you cant mod Fable TLC for the 360 at all yet.