• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

question

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blue crow

question

i love the fable games and when i heard of fable 2 i was like must buy or hang myself. i know its comeing on the xbox 360 but what i want to know is if it is comeing out on the regualr xbox too plz help

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: question

As I said about the PC version: Nothing official yet. But unlike the PC version, I don't think they'll release a XBox one, since it won't have all the features of a XBox360.

B

blue crow

i guess i have to get the rope out but beafore that isnt possiable to make it for the xbox 360 too i mean it wont have the graphic but just haveing the game is cool egouth

D

darthlime101

It's comming out for Xbox 360 so I seriously doubt they will release it on the original Xbox. Its a good system and all but the 360 packs a much bigger punch when it comes to graphical capabilities.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

It is scheduled for Xbox 360 release ONLY at the moment but should be a PC version soon after i would have thought but no Xbox Version.

B

blue crow

i find it dumb that there not goona be a xbox version what do you think the percent is of it happeing?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm guessing there is a 0 chance of them bringing the game out on the original xbox....why bother? If the 360 has the better game playing capabilities then it makes sense to release the game for that platform. It's about making money, my friend - Fable 2 is gonna be massive, so why not make it so that Joe Public has to buy the 360 in order to play it? And the 360 shows no signs of getting any cheaper as yet (UK anyways).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;27983 said:
I'm guessing there is a 0 chance of them bringing the game out on the original xbox....why bother? If the 360 has the better game playing capabilities then it makes sense to release the game for that platform. It's about making money, my friend - Fable 2 is gonna be massive, so why not make it so that Joe Public has to buy the 360 in order to play it? And the 360 shows no signs of getting any cheaper as yet (UK anyways).

I agree 100% and the 360 wont get cheaper until either the Wii or PS3 get released.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Still gonna find it crap to walk into GAME and ask for a wee, please....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;28011 said:
Still gonna find it crap to walk into GAME and ask for a wee, please....

Use my solution then and dont :lol:

B

blue crow

well there is some good news in 7 months i am makeing 300+$ so i might be able to get the xbox 360 to get fable 2 and oblvion and dead riseing.

Status
Not open for further replies.