• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Read my Randomness!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Read my Randomness!

One evening, after the rain had stopped, Gary decided that he would go outside. He was seven years old, with brown curly hair and a happy face. His skin was slightly tanned and he was 4”2’ tall.
Outside, he started stacking chairs. These were no ordinary chairs; they were enchanted. These seemingly red, plastic chairs would not topple over when stacked and Gary was pleased that he had found them in his backyard.
When he was done stacking, Gary climbed to the top and smugly sat down on the thousandth chair. His bungalow house looked like a doll’s house atop this epic tower. As he was admiring the view, a bird flew past Gary’s face; this tickled his nostrils and with a mighty sneeze; he was sent soaring across the cloudy sky.
Gary found himself soaring head first into a large body of water. Panicking, he did the only thing he could, and grabbing his shins; curled into the shape of a ball. He had not learnt to dive in school yet and Gary was petrified as this was a lot scarier than jumping off the high board.
Gary collided with the water and due to his incredible weight for a seven-year-old, a huge wave occurred. This wave grew until it was even taller than that of his bungalow.
Gary opened his eyes; he could not believe he was still alive. He searched his mind for an explanation but a bellowing trumpet noise made it obvious to him what had actually happened. A large pink trunk was holding him in midair; Gary had actually landed near a herd of elephants, which were travelling across the ocean.
These elephants were odd as they were bright pink, and had green bowler hat hair cuts. One of these elephants had a golden crown and was worshipped as ‘Dylan, the Elephant King’.
Gary was drenched from head to toe; his light green T-shirt and beige shorts were completely soaked.
“Oh no, my mother isn’t going to like this!” he thought to himself frantically,
“I better dry myself up.”
The herd of elephants were heading towards the shore and Gary realised that the landscape seemed to be made of a gelatine based substance. When the elephants emerged from the ocean, Gary found that each one of them had strapped a float on each foot, to stop them from drowning.
Gary leapt from one of the elephant’s back and started ricocheting off the jelly – like trees and shrubs. After a break, Gary and the elephants started their long trek across the Jelly Plains, which soon turned into Jelly Mountains. These mountains were renowned across this other country for being notoriously dangerous, if one were to fall off this mountain, one would go straight through the earth at the bottom, drilling straight though to the planet’s molten core.
As the herd carried on hiking, Gary noticed something which he must have overlooked before; one of the elephants had black afro hair sprouting from its scalp, along with dark brown wrinkled skin and very large sunglasses. This elephant was a real contrast to the other pink elephants, and just seeing this odd sight made Gary do a double take.
“Excuse me Dylan sir, but who is that brown elephant over there?” asked Gary politely,
“I didn’t notice him before, but I don’t understand how I could have missed him!”
“That is Tyrone, my brother. He hasn’t been the same since he fell into that volcano on the chocolate continent…” replied King Dylan in a booming voice.
King Dylan was also different to the other elephants; his skin was a slightly darker pink and his hair was balding. He also had some facial hair - a goatee which you could see under his trunk.
Gary’s thoughts were interrupted by the commotion coming from the other elephants. It seems that none of these elephants had ever crossed these mountains, and they did not know what to expect at the top.
Gary’s eyes wandered to Tyrone, who was looking at the king. This was not the ordinary stare; Gary could feel Tyrone’s hatred coming from this look.
As the herd reached the top of the mountain, there was a crisis, as there was literally nothing at the top, only a cliff.
Dylan wondered off from the crowd, deciding to look over the edge of the cliff. Tyrone seized the opportunity and charged across the jelly mountain towards Dylan, attempting to knock him off.
“Dylan, watch out!” shouted Gary as he lunged at Dylan, pushing him out of the way. Tyrone collided with Gary’s frail body, sending both Tyrone and Gary off the cliff. They were heading to their doom.
“Why did it have to end like this?” pondered Gary, shutting his eyes and hoping for the best, “I don’t want to die yet!”
“Gary its ok!” whispered a comforting voice behind Gary’s eyelids, “Your ok Gary, nothing is going to hurt you!”
“King Dylan?” Gary asked, puzzled at this voice,
“No silly, open your eyes!” replied the soothing voice.
Gary, after finding his nerve, opened his eyes, ready for the worst. The voice had been his mother.
There was no such thing as Jelly Mountain, or King Dylan, it was all in the complex pathways of Gary’s troubled mind.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Read my Randomness!

Yeah but that was unfinished. Asking for help.

H

Hexadecimal

droded;59702 said:
Yeah but that was unfinished. Asking for help.

couldn't you have simply edited the original then? I'm just not sure an edit requires a whole new thread...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

This is now in the correct section.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

weird this thread is showing one view and four replies
edit five replies :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Has anyone actually read it yet? ^_^

I got an A for it in school.:lol:

D

Darg

Wow. It was incredibly random and slightly horrifying knowing what might be going on in your head, but +rep for the effort and for the humor.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Lol, yeah don't worry about my brain Darg! ^_^ I just tried to make it as random as possible, because it had to be imaginitive!