• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remove Age? Ny help?

C

Crown_Royal7

Remove Age? Ny help?

alright not sure if it can be done...but im wondering if u can remove like ur aging...or w/e and make urself..unwrinkled..yea well if u no please tell =)

gracias

W

Whatever..

Re: Remove Age? Ny help?

jwc2200;192962 said:
Use Trainer +24, it lets you set your hero's age where you want it.

http://forums.projectego.net/fable-trainers-2326/

But sometimes it's dosent remove the facial hair. O-o

So i did just try'd something... Okey. Let's start.

Restart the game. (New character) do the final test. When you shall use the skill thing. Open Trainer +24. Put in infinite XP (EXP) now it says in the hero thing's that you are 65. BUT! You look like 18! :)

B

Blue Will

I just heard that you can remove your age by donating a lot of money to the Temple of Avo. But you still keep scars and things etc. But i haven't tried it myself.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Blue Will;192970 said:
I just heard that you can remove your age by donating a lot of money to the Temple of Avo. But you still keep scars and things etc. But i haven't tried it myself.
You only loose about 10 years. Not much.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

And after that, you still keep aging(?)
I haven`t done it myself.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;192978 said:
And after that, you still keep aging(?)
I haven`t done it myself.
You can get an age reduction, at the other temple, also.

B

Blue Will

You only age because you use your experience points, soooo if you don't use them....no more ageing!
Thats easy!

Apart from, you can't progress any further with experience, so really, that doesn't help at all!!

Oh I'm good :D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

moonfever;192979 said:
You can get an age reduction, at the other temple, also.
At Temple of Skorm too? I wasn`t aware of that.

Blue Will said:
Apart from, you can't progress any further with experience, so really, that doesn't help at all!!
Did you want to say that you can`t progress WITHOUT experience?

B

Blue Will

Yup thats exactly what i meant sorry :D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Maybe if you only put some points to Health (can increase health further via potions, same with mana) and then Force Push for early to middle game, it might work. Later it`s harder since Force Push won`t knock down large opponents like Summoners (not sure about Minions). Maybe Assassin Rush can work, it`s very cheap and helps a lot against trolls AoE.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Whatever..;192965 said:
But sometimes it's dosent remove the facial hair. O-o

So i did just try'd something... Okey. Let's start.

Restart the game. (New character) do the final test. When you shall use the skill thing. Open Trainer +24. Put in infinite XP (EXP) now it says in the hero thing's that you are 65. BUT! You look like 18! :)

Facial hair has nothing to do with the post. Your recommendation has nothing to do with the post either. He is asking about age, not facial hair or experience. Using the age setting, as I suggested, allows you to use experience without aging. It allows the hero to look 18 all the time.

C

Crown_Royal7

ahhhhh....thanks man...yea just made new guy, messed with exp gives from the beetles u kill right away made it like 50k ea..im like 40 and i havnt even killed wasp queeen....

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

If you don't use any cheat. The youngest age you can get is 45. 10 yrs max age reduction from either Temples.

S

SilentFilmStar

I think the total of age reduction is -16 years... which doesnt matter because I walked through the Darkwoods to Oakvale and checked my age and I gained 3 years...

S

smizzy

in fe all you have to do is scroll down half way(NOT in creature_hero) and click the plus next to HERO_STATS (its above OBJECTS) the in the 2 choices that appeared below and double click 2519-MAIN_HERO_STATS.

then click on max age and set it to where ever(i like it 18-20) and BAM ur guy is young forever

DONT SET MAX AGE LOWER THAN YOUR SET MINIMUM
DONT RAISE MAX AGE ABOVE or LOWER MIN AGE BELOW THE SET AMOUNTS
IT MIGHT CAUSE ERRORRS

deama

Reaction score

well guys if you want to be forever yourng then just put the max age to 20 or so.