• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request...

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
Request...

i got a request, aanyone ever seen Naruto? well i want to know if anyone could mod the Avos Tear, into SAMEHADA, ill post pics if you need me too, it shouldnt be too hard, also, could someone make the Akatsuki robe? :ninja::unsure:

Signed.
Vayne The Almighty

deama

Reaction score
Re: Request...

well the easy one is the sword or samehada what ever it is but the robe is the hardest one well cloths are the hardest to make i am trying to make a sword but i need 3d max 2009 i am making it in the 3d max 2009 design and the design is worser than max so if you can give me the 2009 max then i will finish the sword and make you a samehada or you will have to wait till i can get the 2009 max for my self

deama

Reaction score

I am making a god of war 2 olimpis sword the only part that i cant do is the 3d i am done with the 2d but i cant make it 3d because it disapeares when i try.

deama

Reaction score

They are good but not full i need the sword to be free not handled i need it to be free and by free i mean that you can see every sport everything.

deama

Reaction score

the only thing you can see in those pictures is the guy who has the sword so the point is that it needs to be seen fully

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

its an anime sword but i can do my best to try and find a pic, ill see what i can do...

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

ok, ive been looking, nothing came up, so heres this, turn it on high detail, it gives almost a 360 look on the sword from random snip-its, check it out

deama

Reaction score

ok ile try to make the sword with out the picture should be easy
i finished with my sword

deama

Reaction score

well the this sword that you whanted took me 10 minuts
but there are 2 this i need to do
first: i need to colour it so it looks good and add stripes and stuff
second: you will have to wait a while so i can figure out how to put it into fable explore i have a furum open on it

here it is in pgogress
http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=54ei5.jpg

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

what do you use to make this stuff? id like to try, i want to make it so perfect people will praise it ;)

deama

Reaction score

its called 3d studio max 2009 but it costs a lot if you want i can give you one so you can download it

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

no actually, you can't

that would be piracy, which is illiegal

instead, why don't you use Blender, which is free, and still works

deama

Reaction score

is blender better than 3d max

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Take a guess, the free one vs. the paying one. I wonder...

And as a side note, don't make TRIPLE post, then a double post. I thought double was as bad as it got, but then the rules change and whoah.... And never post illegal stuff like that on the forums, maybe in a PM but NEVER in the public forums, we like to keep it clean.

And as another side note: Does anyone speaky the english anymore? Seams like people are getting worse and worse at the language every day.

EDIT: See this nifty edit sign thing? Use this instead of double posting. A'ight?

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

I use proper English most of the time, except when I am making a quick reply to an easy question. The only thing my posts often lack is periods lately, and that's mostly because I've been in a hurry the past few days.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

so off topic, lol. anyways, if anyone can send me a link to a download to where i can make the sword myself ive seen it enough times to know it top to bottom, i can build it myself :ninja:;)