• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

resentment!?

J

jaconcox

resentment!?

i was wondering why the people of albion started to resent the heroes and to attack them and hunt them down much like the witch hunt in america...

i know that its because there were evil heroes but that has ben the way since the guild was started so why is it that after fable 1 the heros started to get attacked?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: resentment!?

Part of it was the Evil Heroes and part of it was that Heroes had a special status. They were elevated above everyone else this lead to big egos and resentment soon followed. Another thing that sort of goes along with that was that people now had guns. You don't need to be strong quick or have magic to fire a gun. This lead to people being on an even playing ground with the hero to an extent. Being on an even playing ground and not being treated as such leads to a lot of resentment and eventually to revolt.

J

jaconcox

ah i see but hopefully the gunes dont put the peasents on an even playing ground as you say then how am i suposto get to 100% evil :p

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jaconcox;205182 said:
i was wondering why the people of albion started to resent the heroes and to attack them and hunt them down much like the witch hunt in america...

i know that its because there were evil heroes but that has ben the way since the guild was started so why is it that after fable 1 the heros started to get attacked?
I think it started with Witchwood, where we talk to Thunder, and the closed the gate. The NPC's can be mean, I think. There were a Few times, I was tempted to play Evil, just by some of their attitudes. I was only one of several Hero's. Whisper, Thunder, etc. No telling what they were up to. Not all Heros were good, and maybe the evil was stronger than my heros good? It really doesn't explain, except at the wall in Snowspire, where the faces give all the answers, what's it called? Anyway, I hope that helped a little, or not?:)