• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Return Of Ravan

R

-Ravan-

Return Of Ravan

Yes, I have been away awhile.Unusually enough i have a life that gets in the way of chatting sometimes, so i'd like to know whats new, and anything that people think may be important for me to see. Also What happened to Vegeta??? Anywho of i go Adventuring

-RAVAN-
"Annoying people since 1986"

F

FableFreak

Re: Return Of Ravan

Vegeta got banned, thats right, B-A-N-N-E-D, he had a little tantrum, which can be found here:
http://forums.projectego.net/did-you-know-3263/

Also this would be more appropriate in the Oakvale Square forum... Andy, if you please?

Just take a look around, not much has happened, pretty much nothing...

R

-Ravan-

Wow, way to Frak someone off huh. That a BattleStar Galatica Reference by the way, and is only used in extreme situations. Anyway I guess i'll continue the Adventuring.

H

Hexadecimal

I'd say the best way to find out what you missed is to just gradually poke about the place until you poke into something squishy...

and welcome back :D
I couldn't help but notice you took off not too shortly after our spotlight... was it something I said? :(:lol:

FableFreak;92731 said:
Also this would be more appropriate in the Oakvale Square forum... Andy, if you please?

... what am I? chopped liver? o_O:lol:

R

-Ravan-

no, i Have had some VERY personal problems involing, Hospitals, My Fiance, General illness, and lots of work. sufficed to say, i'll pop in when i can an disappear just as quick. I'll try to stay as long as possble though.

almost forgot, Is sephi still about, i sent a PM, but it either got no reply went to the wrong place, or just generally never got noticed :(.

B

Big_Mac

Hello Ravan and welcome back I'm Big Mac Vegeta's friend.

Sorry he couldn't stick around till you got back:p.

R

-Ravan-

Howdy, Its not a problem, i don't wish to bring old bad news back, that would be bad for all involved. Thanks for the WB though.

F

FableFreak

Hexadecimal;92746 said:
... what am I? chopped liver? o_O:lol:

Sorry Hex, I'm still used to you being a Bard, not to mention Andy is the one person I trust the most on these forums... I know he won't take my Pops, unlike some other people on here... :ninja: Maybe I should just have the power to move threads, it seems I'm always the first to get to them. :rolleyes: I don't think Steve, Andy, Sharon, you, or Tsuyu would trust me with that... :rolleyes:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Back Ravan! I hope everything has settled down for you.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome back Ravan - hope things are a little better for you now and it's great to see you here.

Actually Brian, you were one of our moderator considerations, dontcha know...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome back, -Ravan-! By the way, don't go letting that whole 'life' business get in the way of your activity again! ^_^

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

There's nothing we can do to stop that I'm afraid. But hey good return home, eh? Well its been a while for me too.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back to the forums Revan, good to see you back here and hope everything is ok now.

FableFreak;92758 said:
Sorry Hex, I'm still used to you being a Bard, not to mention Andy is the one person I trust the most on these forums... I know he won't take my Pops, unlike some other people on here... :ninja: Maybe I should just have the power to move threads, it seems I'm always the first to get to them. :rolleyes: I don't think Steve, Andy, Sharon, you, or Tsuyu would trust me with that... :rolleyes:

Well thanks a lot ^_^

Angel;92811 said:
Actually Brian, you were one of our moderator considerations, dontcha know...

Yeah, so you would be surprised there Brian :p

F

FableFreak

Dark Drakan;92885 said:
Welcome back to the forums Revan, good to see you back here and hope everything is ok now.

Well thanks a lot ^_^

Yeah, so you would be surprised there Brian :p

:O:O:O:O No, thats a cruel joke. I know it... Andy, you'd never touch my Pops, never in a million years, unless you are looking for a gunfight. :ninja:

Welcome back Ravan!

R

Rhadiel

hey Ravan welcome back :p......i wanna be town guard :p not like dat ill ever happen...i prolly wouldnt be useful...and i dun think any of the admins would trust me....:ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;93022 said:
:O:O:O:O No, thats a cruel joke. I know it... Andy, you'd never touch my Pops, never in a million years, unless you are looking for a gunfight. :ninja:

Welcome back Ravan!

Who said anything about touching your 'Pops'...? Your welcome to them :lol:

F

FableFreak

People always ask if they can have some of my Corn Pops, but that will never happen, unless they somehow get a bigger gun than me...

R

-Ravan-

1 I want Corn Pops
2 I'M A KOTOR GOD
3 I didn't know so many of you cared
4 I can't promise i'll disappear again, i'll try not to.

F

FableFreak

I didn't really noticed you were gone... And if you try to touch my damn Pops then you'll get popped with a shotgun shell.