• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Rumor]Master Chief a traitor in Halo 5

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
It is basically confirmed as a new teaser for Halo 5 shows a bullet shooting his face. It is already known after the events of Halo 4 Master Chief separated with humanity to go on a spiritual journey to ironically regain his humanity. The story of Halo 5 revolves around a bounty hunter looking for Chief, it would make more sense that the Chief was driven away rather then being a deserter as this was the undertone of Halo 4.

Meh, not a bad way to wrap up the series, they made a soldier out of him, how dare they..

You were killed by the Guardians..-HALO 3 offmap death message.​

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Be an interesting perspective to play the story from and wouldn't mind that behindthe case.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Be an interesting perspective to play the story from and wouldn't mind that behindthe case.
Honestly I'm really going to enjoy this. ^_^

Last edited:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I think it's a fun and interesting twist on the story, and something I was actually kind of rooting for: The UNSC to become the evil empire after becoming the strongest faction in the galaxy; I just hope that if they decide to continue delving into the Chief's psyche and his mourning of Cortana that they do it well, which shouldn't be a problem based on the storytelling I've seen in their books.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I think it's a fun and interesting twist on the story, and something I was actually kind of rooting for: The UNSC to become the evil empire after becoming the strongest faction in the galaxy; I just hope that if they decide to continue delving into the Chief's psyche and his mourning of Cortana that they do it well, which shouldn't be a problem based on the storytelling I've seen in their books.
The Beta didn't impress me unfortunately, 343 is strong in their storytelling. However it makes me feel, it makes me feel and thats a good thing. If Master Chief trades sides, I hope he upgrades to forerunner rather then covenant.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Shyamalan twist?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Chief died in hyper sleep during the escape from Reach and is in some twisted dark Valhalla that is all war, no mead, and his AI wench died. All the past Halo games are no longer canon and Halo mods will take over all PC games since Zork. Where are your Forerunners now?