• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

several questions

0cean v0id

several questions

1. running faster.character[if possible]
2. scaling armour to larger size.to fit larger scaled hero
3. adding augments to weapons.done
4. my computer is also still refusing to let me freeroam...
[i know what im doing on the freeroam i think im gonna try fmp cause the regulair app sucks on my computer.]

0cean v0id

Re: several questions

i still need some of these questions answered if anyone minds to help!
THANK YOU

D

Dudemcguy

You could proberbly find the running Numberal under the CREATURE_HERO file.. then you just ouble the numberal to get a twice as fast running speed.

Bear in mind I havent played fable/modded it for about a year.. And back then I was crap

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

its not there. ive seen the speed tabs, but thats just for swinging and rolling speed. increasing the length for asssassin rush is kind of like increasing the speed though

D

Dudemcguy

Man;172649 said:
its not there. ive seen the speed tabs, but thats just for swinging and rolling speed. increasing the length for asssassin rush is kind of like increasing the speed though
Hmm, Im out of ideas, Unless you could somehow swap it with another creatures speed (Doing so may need to know the Numboral anyway).
Fraid thats all of any help I can give you for today. I should be getting fable back tommorow if its a nice day out, then I'll give you a hand.

0cean v0id

thanks for the blender thing it does the job fine +rep:)