• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorm's Boss Wants Skorm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Skorm's Boss Wants Skorm Back

Has anyone seen him?
Seriously though the religious" aspect of fable II drove me mad, the spinny wheel of death?! AHH :(!
I miss Skorm's chapel, I miss rounding up a group of villagers and sacrificing them at midnight, I miss "The die is cast, the means of sacrifice has been determined" and “A pathetic sacrifice” When you played evil in Fable and walked around with Skorm’s bow on your back, no-one, I mean no-one messed with you!
So this is what I want back, Skorm. o_O Thankyou for listening!

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Re: Skorm's Boss Wants Skorm Back

Have you read the book, the end of avo?
I thik you can buy it off the bookstore in bowerstone. IT talks about how these false gods were proven wrong, but the author worries about what else the stupid people of albion could move on to. And he mentioned light and shadows. I think something new will come for religion.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Although it would be pretty cool to have skorm back, I think Ryu is right. I just don't see skorm or avo coming back

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

At the end of fable the lost chapters when you speak to the big head dudes (as my hubby puts it) they explain that Skorm and Avo are baloney, that the sites of the two temples were found to be strong in will and an enterprising trader saw the opportunity to make a load of cash, the thing that annoyed me is the way the temple of shadows is all jokey, we need back the croaky voiced disciple from the Chapel of Skorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.