• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soldier Outfit in See the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score
Soldier Outfit in See the Future

[Warning Spoilers]

I don't think it was mere coincindence that Lionhead included the soldier outfit in the see the future dlc. I think that the guys dressed up like that might play an important part in the next game. Maybe they're even the ones from this cokomamy Aurora place...

Anyone else got ideas about it...?

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Soldier Outfit in See the Future

Well that would mean its a hint that Fable 3 is gonna be set in a era similar to the victorian era which means it will be the same as Fable 2 except the clothing and towns will look different. Dosen't make sense. And if you see the differences to the soldiers outfit and the soldiers armour seen in the see the future vision they look nothing alike which means that they have shown you the vision but none of it will come true excpet the aurora. And who said aurora was a place? For all you know it could be a person your unborn child(in the game) meets

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

Merely speculating the aurora thing. And the soldiers shown in the dream look exactly like the sherrifs in town. I think these soldiers are going to come from elsewhere and whoop on Albions sweet virgin ass.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Ah, man. I really wish I could remember that part now. Methinks I'd best boot up Fable II to get a better idea... Definitely sounds like an interesting Fable 2 to Fable 3 link theory.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

this soldier outfit theory has gave rise tht the era is set when napoleon and washington fought with guns, rennasance or victorian not sure what they call it but that would mean the elimination of swords losing interest in the fantasy and mystique of the game nooooooooooooo hope this theory is wrong because i dont know how fable 3 will be good with just guns and magic

Cain

Reaction score

I agree its not fun with swords. Maybe if its victorian they will have quest to find jack the ripper dead like guy.

X

Xeon

1800's victorian age has been rumored, I don't know why I couldn't link those two together :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I would love for them to include a huge war in the next game.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

That's what I think they're alluding to with the soldier outfit.

One of their other games Black & White 2 (very smiliar) allowed you to raise an army and conquer mofos by force, and by fireballs. I wouldn't be surprised if you could raise your own army in Fable 3.

Although there is a slight difference between the characters in Fable and Black and White >_>

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

William1193;316050 said:
this soldier outfit theory has gave rise tht the era is set when napoleon and washington fought with guns, rennasance or victorian not sure what they call it but that would mean the elimination of swords losing interest in the fantasy and mystique of the game nooooooooooooo hope this theory is wrong because i dont know how fable 3 will be good with just guns and magic

It cant be washington's time. In His time they used Muskets. And didnt even come up with a revolver. fable 2 is actually more advanced, because it has a turret pistol(which is the equivalent to a revolver) and clockwork pistol. And of course clockwork rifle and turrret rifle. Though i've never used a blunderbuss. I'm assuming that a blunderbuss is the equivalent to the musket.

Cain

Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;326944 said:
It cant be washington's time. In His time they used Muskets. And didnt even come up with a revolver. fable 2 is actually more advanced, because it has a turret pistol(which is the equivalent to a revolver) and clockwork pistol. And of course clockwork rifle and turrret rifle. Though i've never used a blunderbuss. I'm assuming that a blunderbuss is the equivalent to the musket.

Ok first its Wellington. Washington never fought against napoeleon. And the era fable 2 is set in was way before the 19th century and in fable 2 there is clockwork and turret pistols both of which are fictional guns, and revolvers were pretty advanced around that time. The 1st revolver was in 1590 so they did have revolvers. And finally I have to say that albion is only loosely based on britain so lionhead can do whatever they want and put weapons into whatever time periods.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Hal;326948 said:
Ok first its Wellington. Washington never fought against napoeleon. And the era fable 2 is set in was way before the 19th century and in fable 2 there is clockwork and turret pistols both of which are fictional guns, and revolvers were pretty advanced around that time. The 1st revolver was in 1590 so they did have revolvers. And finally I have to say that albion is only loosely based on britain so lionhead can do whatever they want and put weapons into whatever time periods.

The clockwork stuff kinda work like modern guns, cuz they use magazines....
And lol, i didnt know they had revolvers in 1590. I thought up in the 1800s. lol.I dont know history well.....

And you're right, Lionhead can do whatever they want with fable. They can choose how more advanced it is. And i honestly dont think fable iii will be based off a time period. It will be based loosely around one, but it will have its own uniqueness.

S

Scottie

Lord Valance;317099 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if you could raise your own army in Fable 3.
\

If Fable III turns into a strategy game, so help me...

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Scottie;327142 said:
If Fable III turns into a strategy game, so help me...

Fable 3 will keep the same concepts. You dont have to worry about that. It cant just all of a sudden change into something else....

Cain

Reaction score

Or will it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.