• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Solus Greatsword

Kewl Munky

Reaction score
Solus Greatsword

Well since I sent a couple of PM's out but got no responses, I guess I'll make a thread for it.

Can someone give me a guide on how to spawn a Solus Greatsword, and if at all possible, one without augments or at least with augments of my choosing?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Solus Greatsword

There IS a big fancy button called...

Search

Go there first. ;)

D

DragonMaster91

Yea, but you have to contribute to a thread too...

If you want to do that, yea, search. I cant explain it right now, I am not having an intelligent moment...

B

belozero

1) Go here http://forums.projectego.net/freeroam-setup-2152/ and download the freeroam app
-

2) Unzip and run freeroam
-

3) Click [files] --> [open] and navigate to your FinalAlbion.wad file
[:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels] default link
-

4a) Choose TNG and levPatched, click Rip, and navigate to the DATA folder [one up from levels] - hit OK [or similar button]
4b) Go to [C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable - The Lost Chapters] and locate the Userst.ini file
4c) Change UseLevelWAD True;àUseLevelWAD False
-

5) Go into your new FinalAlbion folder in the LEVELS folder and [easiest thing to do] fing Demondoor_Guild.TNG, open with notepad.
-

6) Scroll down the script [or ctrl+F and type]
ContainerContents[0] "BLAH_BLAH_BLAH";
-

7) Start new line under it and insert
ContainerContents[1] "OBJECT_LEGENDARY_BROADSWORD";
*NOTE- in order for this to work you cannot have already used the guild demondoor chest. if you have, simply place this into a different demondoor chest

8) Run Fable and visit the demondoor you put the sword in, and it should be there. :D

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

I have the freeroam app but I'm a bit confused. It asks if I want to replace finalalbion.wad, should I ok it?

B

belozero

Yeah, but before you do backup all of those .wad .wld .qst etc. just in case something goes wrong

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Alright, and I am confused about something else. I think I attempted this right, but I went to that finalalbion.wad normally, then opened freeroam and hit rip, and then I went into the data folder and hit ok with my "or similar button" being save, and when I did that it said I need to select a file next time.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

I did select the finalalbion.wad, then I clicked rip, went to the data folder, hit save, and then it told me I didn't select a file. >.>

And as for how to spawn it, I'll take the simplest way possible. I just want the sword. I decided to use the guide for chest spawning by using albion explorer, but I need to get that running >_<

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

To use AlbionExplorer, you first have to use FreeRoam.

If FreeRoam is too hard to use, use this