• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some assistance with Fable Trainers

T

Teyr

Some assistance with Fable Trainers

Hey everyone. Out of curiosity, I tried using the Fable +24 trainer. However, nothing happens when I try to activate one of the cheats (such as the infinite EXP option). I'm not sure why it isn't working, especially since I'm following all the instructions on how to use it.

Anyone know the reason for this?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Some assistance with Fable Trainers

What kind of Virus protector do you have? I had to pause mine for a second so the trainer could do it's thing.

T

Teyr

I... am not sure. I don't even THINK there's virus protection on this computer, since normally it works under a Freezing utility.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Hmm. Sometimes I have to save and reload for the trainers to take effect as well. Which options are you choosing? Which trainer isn't working exactly?

T

Teyr

It's the Fable TLC +24 Trainer by Hesperus. I tried using all of the options; none of them had any effect.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Other people have had problems with that trainer not working.
Try the The Worf Trainer +10** It has less options, but it works better (in my opinion) If that one doesn't work then I'm at a loss for words. Sorry :unsure: