• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stick Out Your Tongue and Say Aah!

C

cometojames

Stick Out Your Tongue and Say Aah!

Hey Guys.

Im back after many hours :D. I missed this place to mucha and watching it get big without me, ooo i needed to come back. Well anyway since ive been away i have been getting up to alot really. Its amazing what you can do in such little time. I went sking last week, which was absulotly superb. The weather was fantastic ( i was in my t-shirt:D) along with the views. Fell of a few times to many and have a bit of a sore ****. Down side of the ski trip i went with the school so as you could imagine HEALTH AND SAFETY. You can do nothing rebalish these days althought me and my friends were lucky enough to has an aparment ( :D) whuilst everyone else sufford with the basic rubbish such as a bedroom and loo/shower so we had a few to many party's (envolved acholic substances) the teachers new nothing;). Went back to school today and as a treat i was given tons of courcework :( and reminded of coursework which is needed in two days time. Was nice to see my mates again.

Its amazinfg what can happen in a week, with all these games anouncments. Fable 2 is looking spectacular, and im more then thrilled to see gears of war 2, and so you will be glad to hear (steve and andy aspecialy) that i have sighed up to the website.

Onto a more shamful and stressing suvbjct, i am still so ashamed of myself and i aplogize once more to Andy and others to whom i was a ****er to. Im glad to be back and i hope to be alot more nicer :lol: .

With love Jimmy (ctj)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Stick Out Your Tongue and Say Aah!

Glad to have you back, ctj! And glad you enjoyed skiing! I haven't done it myself but I really want to have a go - so long as I don't go and doing something stupid like break my leg, or something. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cometojames;165706 said:
Im more then thrilled to see gears of war 2, and so you will be glad to hear (steve and andy aspecialy) that i have sighed up to the website.

Onto a more shamful and stressing suvbjct, i am still so ashamed of myself and i aplogize once more to Andy and others to whom i was a ****er to. Im glad to be back and i hope to be alot more nicer :lol: .

With love Jimmy (ctj)

Glad you had some good time off and yeah the Gears 2 news was a good announcement and thanks for signing up to our new forums. Comments are in the past and dont worry about them, it was a bad situation thats all.

C

cometojames

chheeeeers guys

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Skiing rocks...

Welcome back :)