• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck in the floor

The Shadow Knight

Reaction score
I was doing the quest The Weight of the World and while dispatching the bandits in the tavern my character did a fancy move and is now stuck in the floor. I can't go back to the sanctuary, I can only access the save/load menu. I can't all but I can shoot my gun. So I tried killing the tavern workers to get dragged to community service but I made the mistake of killing everyone and I can't reach that many people with my pistol. I really don't want to restart, I almost have enough money to get the sanctuary key and I only need to get few more achievements.

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
I recommend hacking your save. Among many other things, you should be able to adjust your position in the world. I've never used these myself and so cannot support besides pointing you to these.

Console version tutorial:
PC version tool: Can be found on Timeslip's Sourceforge http://timeslip.users.sourceforge.net/

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Heard many instances of this happening over the years in all sorts of places including ones where you fall through the map. Handful of ways around it depending on circumstances but save hacking might be the most reliable option as said above.