• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Switching Quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconis Maxmillian

Reaction score
I am on the min quest line in Brightwall, just finished the Library, and need to meet the guy at the pub. On the way out I talked to a few villagers and got some relationship quests. Now I realized that my quest updates are all for that quest and I cant find how to switch back to the main quest

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I don't have the game yet (it won't be out until Friday in Europe after all *spit in your face* :ninja:) but since the new "Gooey menu" (the Sanctuary) is supposedly so much easier to use than a difficult menu (because it explicitly says whatever each menu section is meant for--I mean, how are you supposed to get around like that!?), I'm sure you can find it somewhere in the Sanctuary.

Or I was right and they should have never abolished good, reliable, old text menus.

Invalid1021

Reaction score
You are able to switch quests by going to the map and pressing Y to bring up a good ol' fashioned text menu showing all of the avaliable quests.

I don't have the game yet (it won't be out until Friday in Europe after all *spit in your face* :steve:)

With all the bugs and glitches, they might actually have a finished product by friday.. Hopefully they do release a patch by then, otherwise a lot of Europeans will be disappointed... Having to restart twice because of falling through the map, at different points in the story, pretty much ruins the whole experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.