• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Team Fortress 2

Check this baby out: Team Fortress 2 Trailer - BREAK.com

Looks like a cartoonish multiplayer FPS, doesn't it? Almost comical. I am not much into FPS:ers, but this one looks...fun.

Is it just me, or does the Heavy class kinda remind you of Disney's The Incredibles? I think the whole style reminds me of that movie...

P

Poppycock

Re: Team Fortress 2

that actualy looks pretty fun lol

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Yes it quite does, doesn't it? Totally different from, let's say, Unreal Tournament where it's all very serious n' stuff.

Oh, and in the clip, gotta love the Soldier class presentation! :)

F

FableFreak

It looks prety kickass, the cartoon-like appearance is fresh and interesting. It reminds me of the "Serious Sam" line of games.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

looks alright could be better never got into cartoon graphics killed zelda wind waker for me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SorenSwift;21308 said:
looks alright could be better never got into cartoon graphics killed zelda wind waker for me.

Yeah i agree, Team Fortress 2 might be alright as its based on the Half Life 2 engine so...

Looks pretty damn good in that trailer, im loving some of the classes and weapons!

P

Poppycock

im sure that game wont make me pee my pants like half life does. scary shiznet :O

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Spy looks great... And the game looks great. Soldiers seem kinda dumb.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, true that. Don't know why the decided to make the Soldier's part so...silly, and that most of the killed in the clip were Soldiers.

Though if you think about it, they seem rather powerful. They didn't take any damage while jumping like that, and from my experiance with Rocket Launchers they are often 1-hit-KO weapons with area of effect damage.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Its a shame that the video doesnt show soldiers in action, theyre just cannon fodder...
But yes, I agree, and I think all classes are balanced so soldiers have theyre place in the game.
The rocket jumping is best, because it seems like it has been made "legal" in the game. So its like a parody of other games where you can cheat by jumping with the help of weapons ( like in HL1 Gauss Gun). It may not be this way but I think so.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;21359 said:
im sure that game wont make me pee my pants like half life does. scary shiznet :O

Not meant to be the same so....

TRA Rotid;21370 said:
Spy looks great... And the game looks great. Soldiers seem kinda dumb.

Yeah the spy looked awesome, soldier rocket jumping looked awesome though!

Tsuyu;21372 said:
Yeah, true that. Don't know why the decided to make the Soldier's part so...silly, and that most of the killed in the clip were Soldiers.

Though if you think about it, they seem rather powerful. They didn't take any damage while jumping like that, and from my experiance with Rocket Launchers they are often 1-hit-KO weapons with area of effect damage.

TRA Rotid;21373 said:
Its a shame that the video doesnt show soldiers in action, theyre just cannon fodder...
But yes, I agree, and I think all classes are balanced so soldiers have theyre place in the game.
The rocket jumping is best, because it seems like it has been made "legal" in the game. So its like a parody of other games where you can cheat by jumping with the help of weapons ( like in HL1 Gauss Gun). It may not be this way but I think so.

Yeah i agree, that rocket jumping looked like an awesome addition to their arsenal!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Found another trailer, showing off some of the classes that didn't make it in the first one.

Sadly it's of worse quality since it's on Google Video....

Team Fortress 2 Trailer - Google Video

The Doctor/Medic frightens me for some reason...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah that game looks cool............bet it would be fun online...

Status
Not open for further replies.