• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Texturing problem :S

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score
Texturing problem :S

Hey im new here on the forum and this maybe is noobish to already ask a question in my first post but anyway here is my question/problem.

I watched the thread about texturing for dummys and i did evrything that stands there but when i play fable i dont see my new texture on my weapon.

I changed the iron cleaver skin but when i play fable i dont see it. can anyone help me?

Here is what i did. I double clicked the file in FE and clicked save as than i edited it and saved it than i opend it in FE and changed the ALPHA back to 0 than i saved FE and let it run Fable.

so plz somone help me with this problem i would be thankfull :p

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Texturing problem :S

Don't forget to click 'apply changes' after importing the new texture and setting the alpha to 0.

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score

ok so that worked now i got a other problem XD i use the weapon in game and i get a error and fable closes XD also when i load my game it closes down fable... :(

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hmm, I think we need more info. what does the error message say?

you might have messed up something so you might have to compleatly remove the game and then reinstall it. dont take my word for it though, wait for another opinion.

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score

Nah i forgott one thing this thread can be closed its solved now :) thanks for all the help :)

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

When you went through the second time and applied changes, did you set the Alpha to 0?:ninja: