• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The abandoned hero

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
The abandoned hero

The sun was setting across albion, the townspeople of bowerstone were all either at the tavern or bumbling around the streets, a women cloaked in a old musty hooded robe walked through the streets, she seemed to be cradling somthing, she walked into a back alley and pulled down her hood, she had red hair with black highlights and a bandage around her eyes, she pulled out what she was cradling from under her robe, it was a baby. She quickly put the child back under her robe and emerged back onto the streets, she slowly made her way through the streets until she stumbled into a man "i am sorry" she said, as she walked off the man grabbed her arm "whats a pretty little thing like you you doing down these parts," said the man "com'on give us a kiss" the man pulled out a knife, the women moved back, a huge gust of wind blew the man off his feet, but the robe had been blown away too, "it's a hero" cried the townspeople, the women tried to make sure the child was concealed well and ran off into a dark alley, she pulled out a peice of parchment and srcibbled somthing onto it, she ran to the nearest house placed the baby on the door step and knocked twice then without a trace she vanished.

i'm not very good at story writing but i thought id write somthing up, i may add more later if people like it.