• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Chosen One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Famous_Reaper

The Chosen One?

"Erik, wake up! Erik... Erik... ERIK!!!!" Erik's eyes jolted open. He yawned, stretched, and sat up to see who had called his name. At the end of Erik's bed stood a man. The man was wearing a black robe with a hood draped over his head. "Good," the man said; "you're awake. Listen, I have an important mission for you. Are you ready?"
"Whatizzit?" Erik asked wearily.
The man replied, "Erik, you are the last of an unknown race called the Ele. The Ele have the ability to control the four elements. But, they are in danger. And evil has risen. It is up to you to save your people. Erik, you are the Chosen One."
"The Chosen One? Well, that's orginial."
"Hey! Don't sass me!"
"I'm just saying. Couldn't you have thought of a better title? Besides, how do you know I'm the Chosen One? What if you made a mistake?"
The man seemed infuritated. "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE BECAUSE I SAID YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE! WHEN I SAY YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE, YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA..."
"Okay! Okay! Just chill man," Erik said. "Alright, let's just say I'm the Chosen One. When do I start?"
"I..." the man began to say. But he was interrupted by the ringing of a phone. The man reached into his robe pocket and pulled out a cell phone. He answered. "Hello? Yes... uh huh... right... sure... oh... Really? Ah... ok." The man hung up. "Er... sorry, but I was wrong. You're not the Chosen One. They said 'Derek' not 'Erik'. My bad. Sorry." The man disappeared.
Erik laid back down. Idiot, he thought. Erik went back to sleep.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Re: The Chosen One?

uhhhhh......yea

V

Vegeta

+REP AWESOME!! I LOVE IT XD! WHEN DO WE SEE MORE?
(really)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.