• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Chronicles of Hugo Neversoft and Lawoddle-woddle.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
The Chronicles of Hugo Neversoft and Lawoddle-woddle.

Woddie woke me up with a lick on the cheek. I punched her down. I hate it when dogs do that, now I have to wash my face in the river. I gave Woddie her dog treat and she was quite perky again, and so we set off.

The battle the night before was quite a work out, one of the monks actually cut me with their katana. Too bad; Woddie hates it when I bleed, she has to rip the throat out of whoever does it. Quite a mess.

We ran into some bandits as we approached Westcliffe, my mace met one of their faces and crushed his skull instantly; some flesh hit the ground and Woddie ate it. How I hate that dog; why cant I have a normal dog that barks instead of whining. It's like the mutt's a vampire, constantly ripping the flesh from my victims. Oh well.

We cleared up the loot from what was left of the bandit's corpses, and set trail again. We set up camp about 4 miles from Westcliffe; quite a hike would be upon us the next day.

It's getting dark now, so I'm afraid this is where my diary entry closes. A cold, wet day so it was this passing day. I don't know why I still work with this diary, oh well; habits are habits.

[As Hugo goes to sleep, a bandit comes across their slumber; a blood thirsty look in his eye. He walks toward Hugo and his sleeping companion, drawing his blade silently.]

To be continued?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: The Chronicles of Hugo Neversoft and Lawoddle-woddle.

Please post responses and ides, and read my other short story ('The Hybrid.')

oh yeah, just for future reference, I'm making the diary entry the prologue, and the rest of the story will be in first person, present tense (with some time skipping, I'm not writing for 24 hours)

Thanks for your anticipated support :frenchy:

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Wow that was..dark?

D

Darkside Hazuki

I'm guessing TC is a horror fan.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: The Chronicles of Hugo Neversoft and Lawoddle-woddle. Part 2.

The bandit creaked past the fire, his shadow licking against the stone in the fire light. As he brandished his sword, he licked his lips and made to slash at my sleeping body.

There was a flash of light, and a white sword flew from a bush and went straight through the back of the bandits neck. The noise woke me, and the body fell on the floor beside me, the white sword evaporating into the air. I blinked at this point to focus my vision, and a figure came out of the bushes.

"Hugo!" She exclaimed, ignoring the carcass which was being ripped apart by the newly awoken Woddie. I smiled at this persons approach, and as she did so, her body began to flicker with blue sparks.
"Ah, Caroline, you saved me I guess. Pity it wasn't you asleep, I could've watched him cut your throat."
"Oh shut up, I was more concerned for the dog."

And so we ranted on. Caroline met me at my first crucible, I guess she could tell that she wanted more of me by the blood thirsty look in my eye. Either way, whenever we get together is always an eventful night; as was this case. I call her a wench, she calls me easy.

At any rate, we arrived at our 34th crucible early in the morning after a few hours 'rest.' I, of course went to the shooting range before we went in, as I needed to get warmed up with the ol' pistols. Waddie, pain in the arse as she is, kept getting in the way. Only ended up with a doll of some old man.

As we entered the crucible, we found that all of the enemies were rather puny. Until round 8, where Caroline and Woddie almost died..

[To be continued? o_O]

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Atleast it wasn't so damn dark. But yea, keep going, where are the flowers and pink balloons though?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I'll add to it as I can be bothered really x_x

feel free to post ideas or anything like that.