• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Clock Struck One.[FORUMRP]

J

Jack Of Hades

The Clock Struck One.[FORUMRP]

Hi my name is Ben and i am starting a Forum Role play
where u place a Bio(see down) for your character you can be what ever you like a child guard Heck you can be jack of blades if you ask first
OK here is the bio

Bio

Name-Xavier Murphy
Age-20
Gender-Male
Species-Human
Home-The Guild.
Occupation(E.G. Town Guard.)-Guild master
History- The Youngest Guild master Ever is young in his years But old in his Wisdom, Leading an Revolt against the old Guild master Who was Punishing Students for looking up the JackSlayer.
Rules: No god moding
Ask before Attacking a person Off topix is Enclosed in (OT)ill start
The Start
The Guild master looked at his portable sundial
"Hmm They should be here by now"
As he looked up he saw a Student hitting another He bellowed across
"LEAVE THAT TO YOUR ENEMY'S YOUNG ONE!"
Xavier Strolled past the Bedrooms into The Servant Quarters
He Said calmly to the Top Servant
"Prepare Dinner and place it on the Tables i set outside"
(OT) Oki Post your characters now!(OT)

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score
Re: The Clock Struck One.[FORUMRP]

Bio
Name: Reaver
Species: Human
Home: Dark Wood
History: His parents were trying to get to oakvale but there pregnant mother gave birth before reaching the town, and his parents were then killed by balvarines with Reaver left for dead. He was picked up by a trader and raised by foster parents in bowerstone south after seeing [Insert whatever you want to call the hero from the first game] he decided on being a hero and started in the hero guild. He is now on his last year and ready to graduate.
Starting
Reaver woke up and headed down stairs upon said action he saw a kid hitting another
and the guild master yelling across the room, "LEAVE THAT TO YOUR ENEMY'S YOUNG ONE!"
before he left the room, Reaver turned and walked to a window and looked off into the forest before heading out to the tables.