• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Diary of a Spire Worker

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
The Diary of a Spire Worker

November 3 - My first day at the spire, it looks amazing but these uniforms are strange and this device around my neck is bothering me. Lucien said it will become a common thing, just like a heartbeat. I think that man is insane or something...

November 5 - I was sent to the Commadant, apperently i'm recruit 285 now... I try to follow what he has to say, He told me if i don't listein to him, the device around my neck could kill me. The man really scares me...

November 10 - I found time to write again, Today i had guard duty i had to watch some of the people in the cells. I didn't know why they were there. But one of the recruits had the guts to actually feed them and disobey the commadant.... I think he was recruit ummm 273.

* Alout of the entries were the same, some pages were riped out. Skipping to the most recent event

January 1 - We have been informed we are going to be building the spire. I was assigned to work on it, so i don't have guard duty any more. I miss my wife, and my son i wonder how they are doing. That recruit 273 still continues to ignore the commadant. I don't know but something about him reminds me about the Tales of a Hero who saved Oakvale. I loved telling that tale to my son, put him right to sleep.

Febuary 2 - We are still building the spire, it's looking good so far. I'm starting to forget that this device is around my neck. It kinda has become common to me now.... just like a heartbeat. But I wish I could leave this place and see my family.

* Most of the entries are similiar and pages are ripped out, skipping to recent event*

December 1 (10 years later) - The spire is almost done, 10 years I had to stay in this hellish place... I want to leave, i'm worried about my wife and my son. Some of the guards are planning to rebel againts lucien, but i don't think thats a good idea, while the device remains around our necks.

December 2 - This is Chaotic!!!!! that Recruit 273 has escaped, he free'd that Willuser and they are heading for the ships! I was told to stay by the spire but I can see everything from here... The guards are after the recruit and the willuser. The commadant is nowhere to be found. And whats that...... It's a Explosion!!

*Diary was found 6 years later, The body of recruit 285 was not found he has been recorded dead*

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Re: The Diary of a Spire Worker

you have a unique aspect on writting well done

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Skormsarrow;257042 said:
you have a unique aspect on writting well done

Thanks for the Comment, I hope you enjoyed it ^_^

Dentie

Reaction score

another diary.. well done i liked it + Rep

anain12

Reaction score

I think it's OK but it's way too short. Make a series instead just single diaries.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

nooooooo you can easily get lost if you try to write long series or novels he writes awsome short stories

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

anain12;257068 said:
I think it's OK but it's way too short. Make a series instead just single diaries.

I mean understand what ure saying but i write short stories, but combining diaries is kinda strange since it's multiple points of view, but i will try to make it longer

anain12

Reaction score

You could make a longer diary or make a series of chapters.